Artwork for SALE...

Hello all,

so as promised here are the initial few pieces I'm selling here first before they go onto a store.
These and the following are sketches, comic pages and studies of characters I've worked on or have inspired me during my time on the last 2 films I've worked on.


All pieces will be on a first come first served basis and delivery will be by secured post unless a courier service is requested which will be added to the price.

Email me if you see something you like.

...................................... ................................... .................................... ..................................... ..............



The first is a page of a comic based on the White-Cape concept.
Here he's facing off to a knife-wielding Rat.

Black ink on white bristol paper. Size is 42cm X 30cm.

£210 including postal charges.
























The second piece is a little bit of fun based on my time on Fantastic Mr Fox.
I was dying to go back to Rome to recharge my batteries, eat some good food, drink
some wine and see some friends and I roughed out this escape scene involving Foxy
in one of Rome's alleys.


Water colours and black ink on white bristol paper. Size is 42cm X 30cm.

£210 including postal charges.























The final piece of the day is rough sketch of Rabbit, the chef from Fantastic Mr Fox. I loved the idea of catching him on a break, or after the big banquet scene in the film where he's busy cooking for all the other animals in Badger's flint mine; I based this on a quick pose I drew of a bud of mine who works in a tip top restaurant.


White gouache and pencils on grey bristol paper. Size is 42cm X 30cm.

£170 including postal charges.
























These pieces were made once I had completed my work on Fantastic Mr Fox and I came back to these characters after a period of a few months.

No comments: