Spot of skinny dipping in Viborg!


Woke up early this morning after hearing of a local student tradition of taking a dip in the town lake. Myself and another teacher, Fredrik Fottland,headed down to the lake's shore accompanied by the towering presence of Thomas and, after a brief introduction to Bo and Morten (the dude chipping away at the ice with a pitchfork!), we whipped our clothes off and dove in.
Bracing yet invigorating is how I would describe the experience although I don't think I shall ever forget how painfully cold my fingers, toes and other appendages felt.

Another wonderful experience from my time in Viborg!






8 comments:

Unknown said...

that's awesome! I can't make it without sauna or hot springs nearby :)

Florian Satzinger said...

You're crazy!!! Hahahahaha

storyboardista said...

No sauna, but I made spiced wine with honey in it... Seemed to work wonders warming everyone up quickly.
Only problem was it was 8 in the morning and we all had lessons after, so we were all buzzing a little from the adrenaline and the hot wine for our lessons.
It made my talk about 'emotional journeys of characters' in movies a lot more dramatic!

willie real said...

ah man! that's awesome... morten mentioned the lake dip. hopefully next time i'll get a chance hahaha

Unknown said...

yes, it was good lecture. /you said that Antonioni's cut is funny :) what you can say about early Kitano?/

Gulzar said...

hahaha. How coooolllldddd-uhhh it must have been. brrr hhihrhbrbrbbrbr!

storyboardista said...

I love Kitano... That's all I can say!

Unknown said...

Great pictures! And thanks for the wine :)