What a nice chap!

















Hello people!

As mentioned in my last post I was on my way to the Pixel Vienna Festival, and what a wonderful event.

I had the chance to chat about the good 'ol days with Roger Rabbit animator Al Gaivoto and attend the talk by Andreas Deja about the grand masters of Disney animation, which he accompanied with a mountain of great pieces from the Nine wise old men as well as some old clips.

I also had a chance to catch up with my buddy Florian Satzinger who did the artwork for one of the festival posters (the best one!)

http://paperwalker.blogspot.com/2011/10/pixel-6-poster-artwork.html

I also had the pleasure of being interviewed by a thoughroughly nice chap, Martin Lorenz for his fantastic blog/site.

As well as animating, illustrating, visual content and workshops, Martin documents events and interviews industry professionals for his site... Where does he find the time?!

Anyway, here is the link to his site and my interview...

www.martinlorenz.at

Once you've done reading mine check out the one from Andreas Deja!

No comments: