SLASH is back with awesome new animated video!!!


Hello all,

I wanted to share this with you all... My latest side project-
A fully hand drawn animated effort for Slash, featuring Myles Kennedy & The Conspirators.

Yes, I said Slash... Legendary guitarist of Guns & Roses!

I will post artwork, storyboards and designs of the project in the coming days, with a full list of the great and talented artists that helped me bring this little project for RoadRunner Records to your screens.

In the meantime I hope you enjoy my take on the classic horror comics of the late '70's and early '80's and the great rock tune that is 'Bad Rain'...

Enjoy!


3 comments:

milowerx said...

Cool! Nicely done! I run a website on the side that interviews animators across the globe called http://www.animationinsider.com
Interested in being interviewed? Check the site out and let me know!
-Mike

storyboardista said...

Hi Mike,

would love too.

storyboardista said...

... How do I get in touch with you directly, without going through the blog comments?!?